30 May 2009

Back to the square one

Referring to the title, if only I could!!!

I'm lazy as always although I love writing very much. Now I didn't write on diary anymore... As I stated before, I'm just so lazy ~~~ I have lots to say, lots to tell but well, I am that kind of person who's simply getting bored doing over the same things. Blogging could be much fun for me, because as I'd say I love writing. But when boredom take me away from it, I just can't say anthing.

I wish I always have passion and mood for writing. Sometimes I tend to lose it... Blame it on my dual personality (I'm Gemini, btw)... My mood can change any split second. I would always love to write about some personal stuffs but I guess I can't. Some things better keep to yourself... Do you people love to read about someone bragging about their personal life? Not many like it apparently. My English sucks at this level... That's what you called passive vocabulary. Sorry, just could not help it ;p

My mood is in a good state... If not, there will be no posting, no skin changing. Ooh, I'm just soooo lazy ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment