11 Aug 2009

My complicated heart

Can I say that I really miss him? Maaflah ye.. Entri kali ni agak err... xtau la ape kategorinye. Quite personal... But what can I say.. I can't wrote on my facebook wall that I really miss him. Tapi dia jauh.... And I can't even say this to him...

Sometimes I wonder did I do the right thing? Did I pick the right way? But life is full of risk.. You never know what will you face in the future... So what I really wanna do is try and give myself a chance. Sometime I'm so confused... But I know that he is one of my reason of happiness. Didn't know whether I'll find someone else like him. Wish I am not going to... He's so precious to me...

Sekian... Hehe... Tak boleh ckp kat orgnye pun cukupla dpt luahkan kat sini...

4 comments:

  1. betterto remove word verification...dashboard,setting,comment moderation,word verification, no...hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. susah nak comment kat blog ni..so mu better remove word verification..go to dashboard, klik setting, klik comment moderation, yg kat word verification tu klik no..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok hadi.. dh tukar. sori x perasan la..nway, thanks for letting me know =)

    ReplyDelete